Home » , , » Scarlett Wilson dance with cherry Item song in yevadu

Scarlett Wilson dance with cherry Item song in yevadu

Written By Anonymous on Friday 25 May 2012 | 01:56

Of late, firang babes have taken both Bollywood and Tollywood by storm. And the latest to join the bandwagon is British model Scarlett Wilson.

The blue-eyed babe will not only be showing some desi latka jhatkas in the item song "Imported Kamaria" from Dibaker Ban erjee's "Shanghai", but will also be shaking a leg withRam Charan in Dil Raju's "Yevadu". 

The song, as Charan recently revealed in an interview, is gonna be a racy one. Quiz Scarlett about this and she says, "Yes, it's going to be a hot number, with a lot of energy and dance in it. And I'm sure people will like it." She goes on to add, "We recently shot for the song in Hyderabad. The shooting went on for five days and has come out really well. I have worked very hard on this song. In fact, after every cut, I used to find out the meaning of the song to get the expression right. And I also learned each and every line to get the perfect lip sync." 


So, how was it dancing with Ram Charan? "It was wonderful. Though I have a professional dancing background, Charan was unbelievable. He's a phenomenal dancer and I feel blessed to work with a good dancer like him. It just went so smoothly. He even gave me dancing tips and was very sweet, encouraging and positive towards me," says the British beauty. 

Adding to Scarlett's joy, her B-wood number "Imported Kamaria" is already the talk of the town. "Yes! I'm getting good feedback for the song and people are appreciating it. I remember, somebody recommended me to Dibaker for this song and when I was in London, I got a call from the production people. It sounded exciting, so I took it up. It was great to work with Dibaker," she says. 

The model-cum-dancer also wishes to work in Telugu films someday. Expressing her desire she says, "Though I'm getting offers from Bollywood and also going through a couple of scripts, I would love to work in a Telugu film too. And for that I would love to learn the language as well."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | chandu | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. a movie book - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger